Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fall Semester is Just around the Corner

Where did the summer go? If you are like me, the summer has just flown by. Now is the time to make plans for your fall activities. I hope Kindermusik class will be in the plans. I have missed seeing all of your little ones over the summer. The fall schedule is ready! Classes are available at FBC Montgomery on M-T-Th mornings and Wednesday evenings. I will continue to offer classes at FUMC in Prattville on Friday mornings. If you need an e-file brochure sent your way, please let me know. I also have hard copies.

I am looking forward to meeting the new military moms who have moved into our area. Come preview a class to see if Kindermusik is right for you and your child. Classes begin the week of August 29. Prattville classes begin September 16.

Remember "A good beginning never ends."
Give your child the beginning they he/she deserves! Enroll today!

No comments:

Post a Comment